Tuesday Morning Class
11am – 12:30 pm
$15 | Free for Supporting Members
Kadampa Meditation Center NYC
127 West 24th Street, New York, NY
(Entrance on street-level, between 6th and 7th Ave.
How to Transform Your Life
A series of classes based on Geshe Kelsang Gyatso’s newly published How to Transform Your Life. This practical manual for daily life shows how we can develop authentic inner peace, overcome daily problems and bring about positive changes in our life that enable us to experience deep and lasting happiness. Each class consists of guided meditations and clear explanations, as well as an opportunity to ask questions.
- Mar 21 Why Me? Understanding Karma with Kadam Morten
- Mar 28 Escaping the Prison of our Mind with Kadam Morten
- Apr 4 Freedom from Suffering with Kadam Morten
- Apr 11 Transforming Suffering with Kadam Morten
- April 18 Freedom from Dissatisfaction with Kadam Morten
- April 25 Understanding our Extraordinary Potential with Taz Tagore
- May 2 Connecting to Enlightenment with Kadam Morten
- May 9 Nurturing our Inner Goodness with Kadam Morten
Weekly General Program guided meditations and Buddhist teachings are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners. General meditation classes are given as a series, but can also be taken individually.
Please feel free to drop in on a class-by-class basis. Classes are held every week unless otherwise stated.
No special clothing is required. No pre-registration required.