Online and In-Person Class
Terms & Conditions
Kadampa Meditation Center NYC and its Branches
- The cost of each class is as advertised.
- Price is per person - Links and passwords associated with classes are not to be shared.
- Classes are offered online and/or in person. A video recording is not available afterwards except where stated.
- An audio recording of some classes is available for sale to those who attend a class in its entirety.
- There is a limited window in which an audio recording can be purchased. For those attending online, check your inbox for a link to purchase the recording which is sent as soon as the class ends or contact [email protected] if you do not receive the link. For those attending in person, request the link from the Front Desk after the class.
Refunds and Cancellations
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received.
- Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending.
- Registrants can cancel participation to a class and receive a full refund by emailing [email protected] at least 24 hours before a class begins.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of a class.
- Kadampa Meditation Center NYC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class as circumstances dictate.