The Confidence to Change
with Kadam Morten and others
11:00am – 12:30pm
$15, Free for Supporting Members
Walk-ins welcome; pre-registration not required.
127 West 24th Street, New York, NY
(Entrance on street-level, between 6th and 7th Ave.)
- May 19: The Change We Want: Envisioning and Creating Success with Kadam Morten
- May 26: Overcoming Insecurity and Discouragement with Adrienne Weiss
- Jun 2: Choosing Joy, Prioritizing Delight with Tim Cockey
- Jun 9: The Confidence to Change with Gordon Green
- Jun 16: The Key to Change: Relax and Enjoy (A Father’s Day Special) with Kadam Morten
- Jun 23: Sustaining Change with guest teacher
Next Series: A Life of Inspiration
Everyone is welcome
Although it’s most beneficial to engage in the whole series, you are welcome to drop in for an individual class whenever you wish.
Weekly General Program guided meditations & teachings are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners. General meditation classes are given as a series, but can also be taken individually.
Classes are held every week unless otherwise stated.
No special clothing is required. No pre-registration required. We offer chairs or cushions to sit on.
About Kadampa Meditation Center NYC
Located in the heart of Chelsea, Kadampa Meditation Center NYC provides meditation classes and teachings throughout NYC and the greater New York area.
We offer evening meditation classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and morning meditation classes on Tuesdays and Sundays that are suitable for newcomers. Our lunchtime meditations and after-work meditations are only a half-hour long and a great way to get a taste of meditation. We also have a monthly introductory classes, Learn the Fundamentals of Buddhist Meditation, and on occasional weekends, as well as regular day and weekend meditation courses and retreats.