Lunchtime & After-work Meditations
127 West 24th Street, New York, NY
(Entrance on street-level, between 6th & 7th Ave.)
- Monday Lunchtime w/ Lina Bertucci & Katie McDonnell
- Monday After-work w/ Janna Bilski
- Tuesday Lunchtime w/ Niko Karelas
- Tuesday After-work w/ Marcia Gomide, Sharon Guskin and Doug Cuomo
- Wednesday Lunchtime w/ Stephanie Richardson
- Wednesday After-work w/ Mark O’Shaughnessy
- Thursday Lunchtime w/ Justine Volesko & Tom Lauricella
- Thursday After-work w/ Chuck Meyer and Sandy Limbrick
- Friday Lunchtime w/Josh Ruzansky
About Kadampa Meditation Center NYC
Located in the heart of Chelsea, Kadampa Meditation Center NYC provides meditation classes and teachings throughout NYC and the greater New York area.
We offer evening meditation classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and morning meditation classes on Tuesdays and Sundays that are suitable for newcomers. Our lunchtime meditations and after-work meditations are only a half-hour long and a great way to get a taste of meditation. We also have a monthly introductory classes, Learn the Fundamentals of Buddhist Meditation, and on occasional Sundays Awakening the Heart ,as well as regular day and weekend meditation courses and retreats.