The Happiness Course
Meditation and Increasing our Joy
with Natalia Darialova
Wednesdays, 7:00 – 8:30pm
$15, Free for Supporting Members
Drop-ins welcome, Pre-registration not required
Buddha’s teachings give us a swift and direct method to help us to attain the happiness that we all long for, and that is our actual nature. In this course, we will begin the journey through through a special arrangement of meditations that teach us how to connect to our potential for inner peace and freedom.
- July 11 Happiness is Easy
- July 18 A Code for Happiness
- July 25 Happiness and our Extraordinary Potential
- Aug 1 How to Attain Happiness with Lina Bertucci
- Aug 8 Meditation on Possibility with Lina Bertucci
- Aug 15 Appreciating Our Good Fortune with Natalia Darialova
- Aug 22 Making the Most of this Life with Natalia Darialova
- Aug 29 Attaining Lasting Happiness with Natalia Darialova
- Sep 5 Blissful Wisdom, Tantric Practice with Natalia Darialova
Weekly General Program guided meditations & teachings are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners. General meditation classes are given as a series, but can also be taken individually.
Please feel free to drop in on a class-by-class basis. Classes are held every week unless otherwise stated.
No special clothing is required. No pre-registration required. We offer chairs or cushions to sit on.
About Kadampa Meditation Center NYC
Located in the heart of Chelsea, Kadampa Meditation Center NYC provides meditation classes and teachings throughout NYC and the greater New York area.
We offer evening meditation classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and morning meditation classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays that are suitable for newcomers. Our lunchtime meditations and after-work meditations are only a half-hour long and a great way to get a taste of meditation. We also have monthly introductory classes, Awakening the Heart and How to Meditate, as well as regular day and weekend meditation courses and retreats.