How to Transform Your Life
With Natalia Darialova
7:00 – 8:00pm
$10, Free for Supporting Members
Drop-ins welcome, Pre-registration not required
- April 3: Freedom from Suffering
- April 10: Transforming Suffering
- April 17: Freedom from Dissatisfaction
- April 24: Understanding our Extraordinary Potential
- May 1: Connecting to Enlightenment
- May 8: Nurturing our Inner Goodness
- May 15: Love
- May 22: The Energy of Joy
- May 29: Freedom from the Actual Problem
- June 5: Understanding the Root Cause of Suffering
- June 12: Liberation from Suffering
- June 19: Path to Freedom
Each class consists of guided meditations and clear explanations, as well as an opportunity to ask questions.
Although it’s most beneficial to engage in the whole series, you are welcome to drop in for an individual class whenever you wish.
Weekly General Program guided meditations & teachings are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners. General meditation classes are given as a series, but can also be taken individually.
Classes are held every week unless otherwise stated.
No special clothing is required. No pre-registration required. We offer chairs or cushions to sit on.
About Kadampa Meditation Center NYC
Located in the heart of Chelsea, Kadampa Meditation Center NYC provides meditation classes and teachings throughout NYC and the greater New York area.
We offer evening meditation classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and morning meditation classes on Tuesdays and Sundays that are suitable for newcomers. Our lunchtime meditations and after-work meditations are only a half-hour long and a great way to get a taste of meditation. We also have a monthly introductory classes, Learn the Fundamentals of Buddhist Meditation, and on occasional weekends, as well as regular day and weekend meditation courses and retreats.