How to Transform Your Life
7:00 – 8:00pm
$10, Free for Supporting Members
Drop-ins welcome, Pre-registration not required
- February 20: Making the Most of Our Life Pt 1 with Doug Cuomo
- February 27: Making the Most of Our Life Pt 2 with Kirstin Ginty
- March 6: Death and the Meaning of Life with Jennifer Scott
- March 13: Living in the Moment with Sharon Guskin
- March 20: Why Me? Understanding Karma with Tom Lauricella
- March 27: Escaping the Prison of our Mind with Chuck Meyer
Although it’s most beneficial to engage in the whole series, you are welcome to drop in for an individual class whenever you wish.
Weekly General Program guided meditations & teachings are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners. General meditation classes are given as a series, but can also be taken individually.
Classes are held every week unless otherwise stated.
No special clothing is required. No pre-registration required. We offer chairs or cushions to sit on.
About Kadampa Meditation Center NYC
Located in the heart of Chelsea, Kadampa Meditation Center NYC provides meditation classes and teachings throughout NYC and the greater New York area.
We offer evening meditation classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and morning meditation classes on Tuesdays and Sundays that are suitable for newcomers. Our lunchtime meditations and after-work meditations are only a half-hour long and a great way to get a taste of meditation. We also have a monthly introductory classes, Learn the Fundamentals of Buddhist Meditation, and on occasional weekends Awakening the Heart ,as well as regular day and weekend meditation courses and retreats.