New Series: How to Transform Your Life
7:00 – 8:00pm
$10, Free for Supporting Members
Drop-ins welcome, Pre-registration not required
- January 16: Meditation, Happiness and Inner Peace with Chuck Meyer
- January 23: Meditation and Transforming Your Life with Miri Renner
- January 30: How to Develop and Maintain a Peaceful Mind with Tom Lauricella
- February 6: Understanding the Levels of Consciousness with Chuck Meyer
- February 13: Recognizing the Unceasing Continuum of the Mind with Sara Wendt
- February 20: Making the Most of Our Life Pt 1 with Doug Cuomo
Weekly General Program guided meditations & teachings are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners. General meditation classes are given as a series, but can also be taken individually.
Please feel free to drop in on a class-by-class basis. Classes are held every week unless otherwise stated.
No special clothing is required. No pre-registration required. We offer chairs or cushions to sit on.
About Kadampa Meditation Center NYC
Located in the heart of Chelsea, Kadampa Meditation Center NYC provides meditation classes and teachings throughout NYC and the greater New York area.
We offer evening meditation classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and morning meditation classes on Tuesdays and Sundays that are suitable for newcomers. Our lunchtime meditations and after-work meditations are only a half-hour long and a great way to get a taste of meditation. We also have a monthly introductory classes, Learn the Fundamentals of Buddhist Meditation, and on occasional Sundays Awakening the Heart ,as well as regular day and weekend meditation courses and retreats.